Sunday, August 7, 2011

Back in Seattle

It's just after 4:30am and we are within Hours of being home! The map below shows our current location at the blue dot and the red dot our eventual destination - home! Can't wait to pick up the dogs!




We had a great time overall on the cruise! Last night ww stopped briefly in Victoria and toured Butchart Gardens before heading back for our last night on the ship.

I finally filled up the chip in the camera and can't take anymore pictures! I think there are over 700 not counting the ones on our iPhones! I am going to have some serious photo editing to do over the next few days. I'll post them as soon as they are done.

I'd have to say overall we would definitely do it again. Both cruise and recommend the specific trip to Alaska. It was a great way to see the area of Alaska that we saw - all of which was only accessible by boat or plane - no roads leading in or out!

I'll post a summay of the trip later. It was definitely great to spend time with family - we hung out just enough and did our own thing just enough to make it the perfect mix of vacation and family time.

Glad to be closing in on home and glad to have our first cruise checked off the list!

Later -

Jim



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment