Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Mornings

Other than having to face the fact that the weekend is coming to an end Sunday mornings are one of my favorite times.  I love getting up early especially when the weather is going to be beautiful like today, make a cup of coffee and read the Sunday paper. 

This morning I got up and enjoyed the last of my parents - they headed home today after an especially nice visit.  I am grateful that they were able to take care of our place while we were on vacation and that they got to take a vacation themselves up to British Columbia for a few days.  I'm so lucky to have such supportive and loving parents!  Love you both!

I've got a final post sitting here ready to post about our trip to Germany as soon as I complete the editing on the pictures.  Today is the beginning of the Husky football season  - not with a game yet but with picture day at the stadium!  I'll post a few pictures of my favorite players!

Yesterday Kent and I went on our first social run with the Seattle chapter of Frontrunner's - it's a gay running group.  We went on a six mile run and met a few really nice guys.  Looking forward to doing it again.  I was surprised but there were over 100 guys who showed up for this run.

I wanted to share this video with you that my friend Jennifer sent me - I know it's a bit long but I guarantee it's worth your time - I think you will enjoy it!



Have a great Sunday everyone!  Friend, family or other I appreciate each and everyone of you and validate you every day!  You are awesome! (Watch the Video!)

Jim

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to Stateside. Weekends are too short - for me I just love the whole feel of Sunday - at home, drinking coffee, streaming 80's music and catching up on internet surfing!

    A gay running club - that sounds great!

    ReplyDelete