Friday, August 20, 2010

Lake Chelan

Today we started our annual week at Lake Chelan. Kent and I have been coming to the lake every year since we met in 1997! We spend the entire week reading, swimming, and eating! The picture below is from our balcony at the condo.



It's the best vacation of the year since we've been so many times we can completly relax without feeling like we are missing something if we are not on the go the entire time.

I've got a stack of books and magazines to get through and our only other commitment is the completion of a jigsaw puzzle. Life is good!

Jim




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Wish we were there! Too long of a drive darn, Glad you two are finnaly relaxing. All is well here it is going to be 108 to 110 tomorrow. I doubt I will venture outside. possibly to the poolafter the sun goes down. Enjoy lobve M&D

    ReplyDelete