Friday, January 28, 2011

Another Fantastic Juice

I've had an upset stomach for the better part of the week and unfortunately I also feel a slight cold coming on. So tonight the search was on for a juice recipe
that would sooth my stomach and one that would fend off a cold!

I found one that is a combination of 1/2 a pineapple, two pears, two carrots and a small piece of ginger.



I have to say I'm loving the touch of ginger that I've been using in some of these new drink recipes. The key has been to find the right balance - I've quickly learned that less is better! The intense flavor of ginger can easily overpower any drink - I like to add just enough to make a presence but not so much that its entirely clear that there is even ginger in the juice.




I have to say that I'm loving the juicer and the fresh juice. I've focused primarily on fruit drinks so I need to give some vegetable juices a try soon.

Have a good one!

Jim


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment