Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Fighter

Since we go to so many movies and I always rate them I thought I start reviewing them on my blog. Mind you I am not a movie reviewer I only know what I like and often it has more to do with eye candy than movie content!


Last night we saw The Fighter.


I enjoyed this movie - boxing is not really my thing but I like both Mark Wahlberg and Amy Adams (who was outstanding) and I love a good old rags to riches story. The final fight scene was well done. What a train wreck of a family and those sisters.....I gave it four out of five stars.


Check it out. Sure to get some buzz in award season for some terrific performances.

More movies today as we make the final sprint of 2010!

Later - Jim

1 comment:

  1. Eye candy indeed! Kent is all the eye candy you need. I plan to go see the fighter, and not for the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete