Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Our Star Toby!

I forgot to let you know that our boy Toby is going to be star! I entered his photo in a contest to be included in the 2011 edition of the Dog Page a Day calendar and yesterday I received the following email -

Subject: Photo of your dog Toby with tie

Hi Jim--my name is John Blum and I am the photo editor for the Dog Pageaday Calendar contest.I would like to use the photo of Toby that you sent to the Dog On-Line Contest (pageaday.com) in the 2011 P.A.D. Calendar. We need your mailing address In order to give you photo credit and also send you a Calendar when the project is done. Please send your address and any additional info about the photo to this email address. If you have any questions, my phone number is (212)614-7786 or you can respond to this email address.

Thank You and Congratulations!--John Blum (Photo Editor-Workman Publishing)

Here's the picture that will be used - I guess you know what you will be getting for Christmas!




Being the proud Papa that I am - I took the opportunity to submit a couple of extra pictures of Toby for consideration!

Toby - Please don't go to work today!

Toby - I'm so cool!


Later -

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment