Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Favorite American Idol in Order - Right Now

I've never watched a full season of American Idol until this year. I've enjoyed watching although I'm not quite sold on watching it again. I love Ellen Degeneres and wanted to tune in this year. Here are my top favorites right now. I love Lee Dewyze - great story and cute, cute, cute. The two top girls are Siobhan and Crystal. Person who got screwed the most so far was Lilly Scott - cute boy who has made it the furthest with the least talent as far as singing goes is Tim Urban.


Lee Dewyze - Beast of Burden



Siobhan Magnus - Paint it Black



Crystal Bowersox - You Cant Always Get What You Want

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you, although I'm still holding out hope for Andrew Garcia. I'm just waiting for him to blow us all away like I know he can!

    ReplyDelete