Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

It's my Dad's Birthday today and although I am on the road I wanted to take the time to wish him a happy, happy, birthday! What's the point of having a blog if you can't use it to send your dad a birthday greetings? When I was growing up, he completely accepted me and supported me during the good and bad times. He helped me understand that the most important thing in life was to find something you loved doing to work hard. It was terrific advice, and I lucked out. So thanks Dad, and happy birthday! (I'll call you later).



"When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."--Mark Twain

I thought this was funny! Please join me in wishing my Dad a happy birthday!

Have a great one! We love you,

Jim and Kent

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I lucked out in getting you for a son. Thank you for just being my son! In case you forgot I am 77 not 78!!
    I love you, Love Dad

    Dictated by Dad, transcribed by Mom. PS Mom loves you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea right whatever, 77, 78 who cares after 75?
    I used to say that about 50, but that was several years ago, I'm catching up to you Dad, Happy Birthday Love Midge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I wouldn't have thought you were a day over 70! Hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete