Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years Day!

Well we had a slight change in plans and did not end up going skiing yesterday due to high winds ands low visibility at Stevens Pass. So we are leaving this morning on New Years day as I make this posting for a full day of skiing!

We managed to get in our 38th movie of 2008 on New Years Eve seeing - The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I am not sure if it was the mood I was in or the timing of seeing the movie but I really enjoyed it.

This is quite a unique film and a fascinating love story. Cate Blanchett is, as always, terrific! And Brad is great, accent and all, from old man to young. A lot of thought provoking dialogue. Best part-Brad looked better and better as the movie progressed! All in all, a really good, unique movie about someone who made a great life for himself in spite of adversity.

I noticed tonight when I logged in that I should pass 10,000 hits tomorrow! If my math is correct I am averaging 63 hits per day - which I hope means that at least a few people enjoy checking in and see what is going on. Keep checking in in 2009 and see where I take this thing!

Later -

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment