Friday, January 2, 2009

First Blog-a-Birthday Wish of 2009!

We are starting out 2009 with a bang! Here it is only January 2nd and we already have the first blog-a-birthday wish of the new year! It comes on another day of snow for us in the Northwest - we have another inch on the ground this morning! Thankfully - it is not supposed to amount to much and should not stick around!

I would hate for the snow to get in the way of celebrating the birthday of one of my best girlfriends Jennifer Holmes. Happy, Happy Birthday Jennifer! Most of you who follow this blog know that Jennifer has her own blog - Simple Flourishes. She inspired me to start this blog. Her blog has generated a lot of traffic and interest. She has follower's from all over the world! Check out her blog for terrific tips on cards and other crafty ideas! Check out her blog today for a hilarious posting - she kills herself! She posted a Golden Girls birthday skit that is hilarious! And who does not love the golden girls! Check it out!
I've been friends with Jennifer for over 10 years and although we no longer work together the laughs and good times keep getting better! I am looking forward to getting together for dinner and celebrating!
Please join me in wishing Jennifer a happy, happy birthday!
Have a good one -
Jim

2 comments:

  1. yeah Jennifer, Happy Birthday! I never saw that Golden girls, and it was very cute.
    Love Midge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer Happy Birthday! I came back to check out the comments and mine was not there! Sorry Sometimes I goof and do the wrong thing. That is why I am still Anonymous. Hope your birthay was great! Bettylou (AKA jim's mom

    ReplyDelete