Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bus Ride from Hell!

I am a huge fan of public transportation and take the bus when ever I can. I'm lucky that the County provides employees with a free pass and that there is an express bus that runs in the morning and evening.

So if I like the bus so much, what's with the post you ask? Well first of all Metro has huge budget cuts so they reduced the size of our buses to the smaller ones and reduced the number of buses running.

This morning I had to stand the entire ride in as did many others. Tonight is no different!





I took this picture tonight on the ride home. Not that Metro has any control over the traffic and/or the weather but to top things off it has been taking an hour on an other wise half hour trip.



Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Poor boy you must be tired! Would the train be any better? Horrible weather too must make it feel ten times worse. Glad you were still able to look on the bright side of having King County provide the transportation. Look for a feather tomorrow! I'm sure one is laying about. Love and prayers Mom

    ReplyDelete