Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blog - a - Birthday!

I could not let the day go by without posting a blog - a - birthday wish to our friend Trung! Happy, happy birthday Trung! I'm doing this post on the run so I do not have a picture with me or access to one online so I'll have to post one later.

I've known Trung and his partner Ron for 20 (yes - 20!) years. He and Ron recently adopted their second child. I'll have to share their Christmas photo with you! Please join me in wishing Trung a Happy - Happy birthday!
Have a good one!
Jim

1 comment:

  1. Trung; Happy happy birthday! You share a birthday with my late Father Edmund. Jim's Grandfather.
    I think I met you at Jim's graduation, if not I have just heard about you so much it seems like I know you. Congratulations on your Children they are very lucky to have two loving parents. Again Happy birthday from Bettylou and Brant;AKA Jim's parents!

    ReplyDelete