Thursday, February 13, 2014

Evening Run




Tonight I had a 6 mile training run to complete after work. One more long run this weekend and I'll be complete with the first week of training! Only 15 more weeks to go! I took this picture on the last leg of my run. There is a great trail across the street from our house the crosses a nature preserve that comments the Center for Urban Horticulture with the rest of the UW campus. Kent and I use this trail a lot. Last night we were walking home from the basketball game and wondering how many times in the year and a half that we have lived here have we walked the path? I know sometimes on busy weekends we have walked back and forth 6 times in a day. So lucky to live in such a vibrant part of the city.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment