Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Evening Run in the City





Sometimes it's difficult to chose a photo of the day when the day has been so full. I started by testifying on a bill in the legislature and then hightailed it back to Seattle for meetings all afternoon. I came home and went for a wonderful six mile run. It was wonderful because I ran fast, felt comfortable and although it was dark it was beautiful out. I ran from my house to Gasworks park and back. From Gasworks I took this picture of downtown Seattle with the Space Needle. We had the contractor come by tonight and paid off the bath remodel. Yikes! The only thing left to do is install the glass for the shower. It will be done on Friday. So happy it's done I can back from dinner at Chipotle and took a nice long bath!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment