Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Father's Day?!

Why Father's Day in October you ask? Well the 2011 Page-a-Day Dog Calendar is out and our boy Toby is featured on Father's Day - Sunday June 11th!


Check it out -  Truth be told I'm a bit disappointed that they did not list both Kent and I as Toby's parents and that he is on a Sunday where he has to share the day with another tie toting dog.  Oh well he is a star nonetheless! 

Have a great Saturday - off to a Husky football game this evening.  Go Dawgs!

Jim

2 comments:

  1. Toby; Grammy is so proud of you. I really think they should have listed Kent too and also His Grammy and Granddad And you too Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god...now I'm REALLY jealous! A pin-up pet! Love it. It's 3:52 am and I can't sleep (too much work stuff on my mind) but my best friend Otis (the Portuguese Water Dog) is sleeping on his bed next to my desk. Having him follow me around and sleep at my side? It doesn't get any better than this.

    ReplyDelete