Monday, November 18, 2013

Anniversary Weekend in Laguna Beach

Happy 16th Anniversary to us! Hard to believe how fast time flies. After our game at the Rose Bowl we went to one of our favorite places - Laguna Beach.
































The weather was perfect and we spent the weekend eating at some of our favorite restaurants including Nick's. Loved out hotel, went for long runs and relaxed.

We also witnessed a young man propose to his fiancée which was super sweet. It happened right in front of us while in Laguna Beach. He got down on one knee and asked her - she said yes! I've never witnessed an actual proposal live - felt like we were part of it. People clapped and hugged, cars honked, she cried, they kissed - very romantic! I wish I had taken out my phone and gotten a picture.

I always look forward to returning.

Back to work tomorrow. Looking forward to it. I have a great job and there is a lot going on that I should be able to share soon.

Later -

Jim
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. It always brings a smile to my face to read your and Kent's adventures. It is like I m seeing the dreams
    I had for you realized over and over.but with embellishments. You,.have eared good life for yourselves and have to ability to enjoy it I have a hunch the best is yet to come. Love you Mom

    ReplyDelete