Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Summer Solstice Parade

I'm not sure how time got away from me but the weekend before the Pride Parade we went to celebrate the summer solstice and went to the Fremont Summer Solstice Parade! Famous for its nude cyclists! Here are a few of my favorite pics from the parade.


-





















This is easily my favorite parade in the city. I like it even more than the pride parade! It's just a lot of fun, very creative, non political and non commercial. There is a ton to love about it! This is the first year we could take a bus from our house so we didn't even have to worry about parking! I love this time of year when it's light out until 10pm. It makes it difficult to get any rest because we are out and about so late.

Jim

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment