Saturday, April 16, 2011

Final Training Run in Central Park

Well I completed my final training run this morning in preparation for Boston on Monday. I love running in New York! It always takes me longer than expected because I stop and take pictures along the way.






























We stayed at a Marriott near the theater district near Bryant Park. It was nice especially since Times Square, the theater, and our favorite restaurant were all within a few short blocks and Central Park was a short run away!

Looking forward to Mondays Marathon. I will be happy just to complete and be able to say I participated in the Boston Marathon (bucket list item) but I'd be even happier with a time under 4 hours.

Have a good one -

Jim

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Great picture! I love the goat! Surprise. Looks like you have a great weather. We went to the rodeo last night it was fun. Wishing you lots of luck and speedy legs. Love M&D

    ReplyDelete