Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gay Games Marathon?

Although I've not yet signed up I'm thinking that my 2010 marathon will be part of the 2010 Gay Games! Gay Games you ask? Yes - there is such a thing and this year in will be in Cologne, Germany. I'll keep you posted.

Half-Marathon & Marathon
Date of Event
Saturday, 7 August 2010
Starting time: 8:00 a.m.
Both the marathon and half-marathon begin simultaneously. Therefore, athletes may compete in only one race.
Half marathon and marathon participants may also - without any additional cost - register for 10 K and 5 K which take place August 2 and August 5 (see above).
Venue
Cologne-Muelheim, on the right bank of the Rhine River.
Start/Finish: Wiener Platz, in Cologne-Muelheim, directly in front of the district city hall.
Route: 21.1 km circular course; marathon runners will complete the course twice.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment