Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What Ever Happened to Jim V.?

Well I'm still here believe it or not! Keeping up a blog is ridiculously challenging for me. I've got so much to say and little time to write it down. So as opposed to going into a lot of detail and excuses about why I've not blogged I'll just start blogging from here!

I'm actually writing this post on a flight in route to Atlanta where I'll meet Kent who is at a conference and we will spend several days in Savannah.

What made me decide to blog today is two things - one we finally sold our old house - it closed today. We could not be more excited for the new owners. I dropped off a welcome gift for them this morning in my last visit to he house.








They picked a great house full of many happy memories!

The other thing that made me want to post was the wonderful run I went on this morning. We moved to a location that has the best running opportunities in the City of Seattle! I'm so blessed! More about that later!







It's great to be back!

Later -

Jim

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment