Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Four Days in Spokane

I'm on a return flight to Seattle from Spokane and have been on the go since returning from Texas! Our niece Kara graduated from Whitworth on Sunday (congratulations Kara!) in Spokane so Kent and I drove to Spokane on Sunday for her graduation and then dinner after.





It was great to see everyone and to meet Kara's new boyfriend. The tough part was getting up early the next morning and driving the 4.5 hour drive all the way back to Seattle for an early morning meeting! We left Spokane at 4 am!

The best part is that ironically I had to turn around and fly back to Spokane the very next day for an all day meeting on Wednesday! I got to spend time with my friends Loretta an Rashi! We had a great time hanging out having dinner and drinks.





Despite having a late night I was able to get up and go for a short 5 mile run and got some great pictures along the way.






























I am so lucky to have a great job and work with so many wonderful people across the entire state.

I am glad to be getting home however - it seems like I have been on the go for a long time and certainly away from home far too much!

Looking forward to the weekend and while one would think I would take to opportunity to rest up, I am actually going to run a very slow marathon on Sunday as a long training run for the San Francisco Marathon which I'll do in late July.

Have a great rest of the week and look forward to the weekend! I know I am!

Later -

Jim

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I am glad you are home Send Cara's name and address i would like to send her a card. Have a good week you deserve one. I get exhausted just reading of your endeavors! Love M & D too

    ReplyDelete