Saturday, September 4, 2010

UW and BYU

Went to Provo to see the Dawgs season opener against BYU. Hoping for a big win only to be disapointed once again by the Dawgs. No one ever said it was easy to be a Husky!




It's weird and difficult for a gay guy to be surrounded by a group that individuals (Mormons) who would deny you any rights and to seperate that from the fact they we are all football fans. Most folks were very nice and welcoming - I sure it would have been different if I'd let them know I were gay. In case you can't tell I have a real problem with the position of the Mormon Church on gays.

Later -

Jim

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I would never have guessed that you had a problem with a Church that is bigoted, judgemental and unscriptual,as well as secretive,dogmatic,and male dominated. I have a hard time picturing you rejecting all the Godly people who would like to destroy 10% of the people that my loving accepting God Created exactly as they are. Black and Yellow Red and White, Straight and Gay are in Her sight, S/He loves al the children in the world! (Even Mormons) and I love you M.

    ReplyDelete