Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Weekend

I've had a lot of inquires about the blog and thought I would post a quick note. With state budget cuts my job has been crazy and on top of that I am in the final stages of writing a federal grant.

There has been so much going on with family and friends and regardless of whether or not you have heard from me or not I've been thinking of you.

It's Easter weekend so Kent and Toby and I are headed out for a drive. It's an annual thing for us, this is Toby's first annual drive at Easter. We have had him for one year this coming Monday.






Our route is always the same, we head east to Yakima, have a Miner burger and then head southeast to the Columbia River Gorge. Why Saturday and not Easter Sunday? We usually let the weather be the driving factor. This year it looks like today will be a better day for a drive - tomorrow looks to be raining all day, I also need to work tomorrow. I'll post a few pictures throughout the day of pictures along the way.

Later -

Jim

-- Post on the run from my iPhone.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're posting once again! Have a great weekend and enjoy that Miner burger. I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toby is just too cute! Just thinking of a Miner burger is making my stomach growl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am pleased to see all the activity. I have been lax in going to your blogg since you have been so busy. It is great to see the pictures and updates. Toby looks great. (My Grandpup) Looking forward to Memorial day weekend. Love and Prayers Mom

    ReplyDelete